Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramonaflowers1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2015, 07:02 PM
    Tanning and freckles
    I originally had freckles on my face and arms. Naturally I have fair skin and have never ever had a decent tan. This year I'm determined, so I've went every other day 6-8 minutes each for 13 sessions. I've not got any darker except on my face and arms. However I recently noticed small freckles appearing on my legs. Should I give up on tan and stick with my translucent legs or take a risk at having freckles all over?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 10, 2015, 07:05 PM
    Because your skin is so fair I would be very careful about the sun as you are more suseptable to skin cancer. The reason behind the freckles is because of uneven pigmentation. You might wish to consider a tanning cream or spray on tan to see how you look tanned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning without freckles? [ 19 Answers ]

I have pale skin and a lot of freckles! In the summer, my freckles really come out and cover my WHOLE face. I am going to be in a wedding soon wearing a strapless dress. All the other bridesmaids are so tan, so I'm going to start tanning soon so I have lots of color for the June wedding. ...

What to do about my freckles? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a white female and I've had freckles all my life. I'm now 26 and I'm trying to desperately to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

Freckles and Tanning? [ 1 Answers ]

I have really pale skin and I wanto tan but I don't want to damage my skin too much or burn too much but I don't mind about gettting more freckles.. how can I do this? Also how can I lighten my freckles :mad:

Freckles? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always wanted my skin to clear up and to lose my freckles... they seem to be disappearing but very slowly... will they completely disappear and how long will it take if they can disappear... :D

View more questions Search