Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flalon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2015, 05:21 PM
    Invisible tiny flying insects
    I to have these tiny biting insects.I have tried everything to get them out of my house and off me.I agree you can see them come off me in the sunshine they form a group and start spinning.spinning. Ive had this hell for 4 yrs,and I clean pools daily so you see the problem.I think other bugs land on me as I think there eating these tiny insects I also have them everywhere home clothes car etc.I almost have given up hope till I seen a news report that had people on it that has them to .So I know I'm not crazy at least, after they aired report they received thousands of emails,from people having the same thing ,if you to watch go on you tube and type in "SUPER SCABIES AND BODY BUGS' its about 7min long, someone needs to find the cure for this,as I'm sure some people have committed suicide over this HELP
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 10, 2015, 06:13 PM
    Sounds like the poolhouse(s) has some drainage issues. Several species of midge love to habitate around pools.

Biting Midges | Public Health and Medical Entomology | Purdue | Biology | Entomology | Insects | Ticks | Diseases | Monitoring | Control | Hot Topics | Agriculture | Extension
    alannahmvw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2015, 07:49 PM
    I agree with Catsmine. Here's what you need to do.

Is your home clean? If no. then start a general cleaning, maybe that's all you need to get rid of these invisible tiny flying insects

Is your drainage system working? If not? Then fix your drainage system, ask local help for this if it's a major drainage you have next to your house.

Do you have a pet? Dogs and cats are sometimes the carrier of these tiny biting insects and they're very awful. Check your pets regularly if they have these insects under their fur.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 11, 2015, 03:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alannahmvw View Post
    Is your home clean? If no. then start a general cleaning, maybe that's all you need to get rid of these invisible tiny flying insects

Is your drainage system working? If not? Then fix your drainage system, ask local help for this if it's a major drainage you have next to your house.

Do you have a pet? Dogs and cats are sometimes the carrier of these tiny biting insects and they're very awful. Check your pets regularly if they have these insects under their fur.
    Good general advice, but I don't see how it applies to flalon's question. Please go a little deeper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny almost invisible flying bug biting me non-stop [ 30 Answers ]

I bought a house last June and ever since I've been attacked by a tiny flying bug that I can only see in water and then it just looks like dust or dandruff. At first I thought they were the "no see ums" because they feel just like them. The bite is awful and painful but I don't have any bumps...

Almost invisible insects [ 1 Answers ]

After seeing the pictures on this website, it looks like we have spingtails, (at least that is what was in the glue traps) but the bugs we have bite and everything I have read says that springtails don't bite. s it possible to have more than one bug in my house or do the springtails actually bite....

Does anyone have an answer to these invisible biting insects? [ 11 Answers ]

My mother has been dealing with these invisible biting insects for five months now. They don't seem to bother my dad, just mom. They have bombed the house inside and out, torn out all carpet, got rid of all furniture, she washes daily, and cleans house over and over, they have two outfits only,...

How to erdicate invisible biting insects? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the answer

How to erdicate invisible biting flying insects [ 2 Answers ]

I Don't know the answer?

View more questions Search