Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeremy Holmes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2015, 01:02 AM
    Can I go to amsterdam with a felony record
    I want to take a trip with my little brother and I wanted to go on a cruise but was told I cannot have a passport or leav the country with a felony. Then someone also told me that I can go to amsterdam even though I am supposedly not allowed top leave the country. Thank you for you're help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2015, 02:38 AM
    Part of this will depend on where you live. If you live in the US, of course you can get a passport, that is just a form of national ID. It is the visa and permission to enter other nations, that you can not do. There is a limited list of places you can visit with a felony record. You will need to contact the embassy for the nation you wish to visit and see what their rules currently are. Also depending sometimes on the type of felony and how old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I go to nursing school with and felony on my record? The felony was in 2003 and [ 2 Answers ]

It was and possession of and controlled substance and class four felony

Trying to get felony off record [ 3 Answers ]

I got a felony for writing checks. I am on probation right now for 30 months. I have already done a year and some months. This is the only thing I have on my record. How would I go and try to get it taken off my record?? If anyone can help please do... How long do I have to wait to take action??

Get my felony off my record [ 2 Answers ]

I have a felony of burglary of a building that is a little over 10 yrs old. How can I get this off my record if I don't have money to pay it so I can get an apartment with my girlfriend.

Traveling to Amsterdam with a Felony [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged with a Vehicular Homicide by D.U.I. in witch I loss a good friend of mine in the car accident. I 'm planning a trip with some friends to Amsterdam 4 to 5 yrs. After the crash. I'll be done with my probation and all. I'm trying to find out if I get a passport if they'll allow me into...

View more questions Search