Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K3ON1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2015, 01:07 AM
    Need basic help with an induction generator
    Do the amount of times a wire is coiled in a coil play a factor in how much power is generated, and if so, how? Do the circumference of the coils play a factor in how much power is generated, and if so, how?
    Does the gauge of the wire play a factor in how much power is generated, and if so, how?
    Do the amount of coils play a factor in how much power is generated, and if so, how?
    Do the amount or size or strength of the magnets play a factor in how much power is generated, and if so, how?

I know these are a lot of questions but any and all help in the matter would truly be appreciated!! Thank you!
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2015, 03:54 PM
    A lot of these questions are somewhat subjective as to the construction of the generator. What is this for?
    K3ON1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2015, 04:41 PM
    I want to build a 12v DC induction generator but I also want to experiment on a larger scale in the future which is why I'm trying to understand the fundamentals. Thank you for helping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making a basic homepage w/ basic news box? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My site I'm designing is my personal homepage. I just use a few html tags. And I use the first html that was created, not the html5. I made my index.html file so far, and its even viewable on the web by me only. I have a background image that's a scenery page. Used the beginning and...

Diesel Generator to run an Induction motor [ 1 Answers ]

The DG has to run 1No. 1.5 KW induction motor with variable frequency drive. Kindly advice me the suggested rating of DG.

Visual Basic Ionic Compound generator [ 0 Answers ]

I want to create an application with the first 30 elements, and when the user clicks two of the elements, the chemical formula shows up. I'm not sure how to do this because I can't use every single possibility because that will be too many. Any ideas please?

Single-phase induction motor versus 3Phase-induction motor [ 1 Answers ]

I know the advantages of 3phase induction motor (IM) when compared with a single-phase IM one. However I need to justify using a single-phase IM (main and auxiliary windings) with a 3 legs inverter instead a 3phase IM with also a 3 legs inverter. Are the single-phase IM cheaper the 3phase one...

View more questions Search