Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drtystar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2015, 06:34 AM
    Could I transfer parole's because I am being bullied by her in Texas
    could i transfer parole's because iam being bullied by her in texas?
    And how can i do this for my brother
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2015, 06:35 AM
    Bullied by whom?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 8, 2015, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Bullied by whom?
    by "her"....

I am confused though...you want to transfer because you are being bullied but then you want to do it for your brother? Clarify this please. But no, doubtful you can do it for someone else.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2015, 06:25 PM
    Parole is not probation, Parole is a release from prison, and it is very strict. Parole officers normally "bully" you, they look for reasons to send you back to prison often.

We need more to this story, to tell you what is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complaint against parole officer in Texas? [ 23 Answers ]

I called & told my "husbands" parole officer numerous times over 6 months that he was on drugs, didn't have a job, didn't live at my house where he said he was living, & was not going to mandated drug classes thinking that she would do something & he could get help. He's on parole for the next 20...

What happens if you get a misdemeanor while on parole in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

While on parole I got onto an altercation with my ex girlfriend in front of my house. I got charged with assault bodily injury to a family member. I received a bond for that. I went to my parole visit and sheriff picked me up for a parole violation. What are my chances of going back to prison. I...

Charlotte nc parole transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I am on 5 year supervised release(May2010 - 2015). My charge is distribution(buy/bust operation). I want to move to Charlotte. I have secured a place to live, am retired(63 years old). I plan to attend Johnson C. Smith University to complete my studies for my degree in Psychology. What is the...

Transfer to another state parole felony [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:

Parole transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got released on parole from Minnesota. We want to move down south and I was wondering if it would even be possible and what the steps are that he has to take.

View more questions Search