Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rebel chick Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2015, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Guess what punkin. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You have a child at 15. You are not entitled to have your parents raise your child while you go out and live the high life. It it sounds as though your step father is giving you the healthy dose of reality that you deserve. Its t's time to stop acting like a spoiled entitled brat and accept the consequences for your actions.
    honey I had my cake ate it 2 it was delicious pumpkin
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 10, 2015, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel chick View Post
    lol it makea me laugh on how uneducated you people are on me I did not mean that my stepdad and my mom had to take care of my baby , I'm doing that I'm just saying he me about yr ago and he already judging me I didn't ask a question so that you can judge me asked because I need help duh
    Earlier you said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel chick
    so I'm not supposed go be doing this alone my parents are supposed to help me
    So which is it? Are you "living life to the fullest" while they take care of your baby? Are you doing it by yourself? Are you resenting that they aren't helping you? I am confused because you claim they need to help you then you claim you're ok without their help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2015, 10:59 AM
    How are you supporting yourself? Are you still in school? Do you have a job? Who pays for all the supplies and furniture and even toys?

May 10, 2015, 11:07 AM
    I never thought I can prank someone online I have a kid I'm 15 I do not have a stepdad my baby father is not in jail he is perfectly supportive my dad did die my mom is perfect I kind of switched the story around and added some things but that's what I'm known for oh yeah my brother did have a kid at 14
    Entomology Expert

May 10, 2015, 11:09 AM
    You're awesome. You need to find something to do with your time that doesn't waste other people's time.

May 10, 2015, 11:13 AM
    U have all been tested on how the worl judges people

Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You're awesome. You need to find something to do with your time that doesn't waste other people's time.
    you're my fave with all the mushy sarcasm

I do have a job I'm still in school
    Entomology Expert

May 10, 2015, 11:13 AM
    You could also put some of your effort into learning to spell a little better. It will help you to prank people online more efficiently in the future when you decide that this is your life goal.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2015, 11:18 AM
    U have all been tested on how the worl judges people

you're my fave with all the mushy sarcasm

I do have a job I'm still in school
    Odinn's my favorite, too. If you ever have a spider question, he's your guy to ask.

So how can people see through a troll? Any suggestions?

May 10, 2015, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You could also put some of your effort into learning to spell a little better. It will help you to prank people online more efficiently in the future when you decide that this is your life goal.
    don't hate the playa hate the game the spell keys are really small on mh phone
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 10, 2015, 11:37 AM
    Since the op is not actually asking for advice, this thread is now closed.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 10, 2015, 03:00 PM
    don't hate the playa hate the game the spell keys are really small on mh phone
    I'm going to post this because it needs to be said publicly.

First this is NOT a game, it's a serious Q&A site where we try to help people We can only judge by what you tell us. The judgments made based on what you told us were valid.For example, if you are 15 and a mother, then the father is, most likely guilty of rape, since, in most areas 15 is under the age of consent. The only person you hurt was yourself. Your immaturity came shining through in everything you posted whether truth or lie. Frankly, I don't know which was the truth and which was the lie, but it doesn't matter.

Frankly, I hope you grow up soon or your child will suffer for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me my mom has dementia and my step dad is not taking care of her [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is 62 with dementia. My step dad is 5 years younger than she is. He is not taking care of her like he should. He yells at her because she does not eat. I try to tell him that not eating is part of dementia. He makes her cry. When ever I suguest a solution, he comes up with a reason he...

Step dad cheating on my mom [ 19 Answers ]

Well for several months now I have been believing my step father has been cheating on my mom she works in Goodyear about 1 hr away from home so there must be allot of opportunity for him and my mom has been working all week 12 hour shifts and he leaves every day for 2,3,4 hours at a time and...

In state of Ct Dad died intrestate is everything now go to step mom? [ 3 Answers ]

Home bought with both dad and step mom's working money and with dad's previous OWN home money b-4 their marriage. Now step mom has taken His IRA, stocks, etc and put his son's name as bene. She was beneficiary now owns and her child bene. I am concern everything including my great grandparents...

My dad is never home and step mom talks bad about my mom and step dad, I want to mov [ 4 Answers ]

Im 16 years old, and I live in Ohio. Today topped the list of my life. I have a go cart and I messed up our 700 yard driveway. Before they would let me go to my moms for the weekend I was told to clean up the ruts and stuff I made. So I did. Then my step mom came down and asked me to do all the...

Step-dad has been supporting step son after mom moved out and now want custody [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my step-son since he was 2 bio dad has only seen him a total of 48 hrs in 4 years, bio mom left step son with me and I have supported him by myself with out her for past year. I had to do paperwork so that he could go to school, provided medical and babysitting for him, now bio parents...

View more questions Search