Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imamonster13 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2015, 07:41 PM
    Three boys. One girl.
    All right so. I'm a girl I'm homeschooled so I don't get to see boys a lot. With that I fall in love with guys quickly. I like three guys. Problem is. Ones 18 one is 11 and one is 16.
    The 11 and 16 year olds are my cousins. Dom and John. They are nice guys honestly. I talk to Dom more then John. Jam the 18 year old I met at dance when he came to play a male role in the ballet. On a 100% scale let's put it this way.
    10% jam
    80% Dom
    20% John.
    I'm 13 and well I'm really confused.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2015, 07:47 PM
    Your cousins are out of the question because they are your cousins​. The 18 year old is out of the question because you are 13.

May 7, 2015, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Your cousins are out of the question because they are your cousins​. The 18 year old is out of the question because you are 13.
    It's like for me I'm like " I know it's wrong to like Dom and John but I can't help it." And I wouldn't feel so careless and carefree about it if it wasn't Legal where I live I just ugh.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2015, 08:11 PM
    You should share your feelings with your parents and see how they respond.
    Expert

May 7, 2015, 08:15 PM
    You are 13. Too young to date either the 18 year old OR the 16 year old.

Heck, you are 13. You are too young to date. I don't allow my 13 year old to date and he sure as heck wouldn't be allowed to date his cousins.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 7, 2015, 08:32 PM
    The 18 year old is out of the question, you are a child. The 11 year old is more of a child than you and he's your cousin. The 16 year old is out of the question as well.
    I think because you don't see boys you are more curious than anything. These are crushes that need not be acted on. You'll get over it.

May 7, 2015, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    The 18 year old is out of the question, you are a child. The 11 year old is more of a child than you and he's your cousin. The 16 year old is out of the question as well.
    I think because you don't see boys you are more curious than anything. These are crushes that need not be acted on. You'll get over it.
    Well I just got to face time with The 11 year old and we had so much fun. I kind of hinted that I liked him but he didn't seem to notice the hints of the fact I like him. Haven't talked to The 18 nor 16 year old for awhile.
    Expert

May 7, 2015, 09:35 PM
    The 11 year old didn't get the hint because he is 11. Most 11 year old boys aren't into girls yet.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 7, 2015, 09:36 PM
    The 11 year old is way too young. He is not thinking about whether you like him or not. He also knows you're his cousin and it's probably gross to him.
    Leave him alone.

May 7, 2015, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    The 11 year old is way too young. He is not thinking about whether you like him or not. He also knows you're his cousin and it's probably gross to him.
    Leave him alone.
    I know it's wrong I know it is and there will be no dating betwee us ever. What I'm having trouble is controlling my emotions. Like keeping myself from blurting out that I like him. I need to figure out how to do that... but I just can't
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2015, 10:21 PM
    Last post at 12:43 EDST. If this "child" is in the US, the earliest it could be assuming Continental US, would be 9:43 pm. So questions come to mind.

1) Why is this "child" on the Internet this late?
    2) Where are the parents (which could sum up the whole problem)?
    3) Is this actually a child? Sorry, I'm skeptical.

May 7, 2015, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Last post at 12:43 EDST. If this "child" is in the US, the earliest it could be assuming Continental US, would be 9:43 pm. So questions come to mind.

1) Why is this "child" on the Internet this late?
    2) Where are the parents (which could sum up the whole problem)?
    3) Is this actually a child? Sorry, I'm skeptical.
    Oh oh I forgot to mention.
    My cousins live in Hawaii so it was like 6:43 over there.
    Hanging out.
    Or if you meant me.
    My mom knew about me being up late.

May 7, 2015, 10:45 PM
    I'm curious
    This is going into my last question. I'm homeschooled so I'm not around boys that often so when we ask male actors to come preform with us I get a huge crush on them. Having a crush on my cousins is so wrong I know but I do because I'm curious about boys. Is there a way to help this? Is there a way to try and make me less? I mean like I've dated a friend that was male but it didn't end well.. anyway to stop this curiosity?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 7, 2015, 11:38 PM
    At 13 you are a raging mess of hormones, this is quite normal.
    As has been commented on earlier, you are far to young to form any meaningful romantic connections or even date.
    Be a child for as long as you can and enjoy life.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2015, 04:07 AM
    This is often a normal event at your age. Try to read more about it, read what other teens are going though.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 8, 2015, 07:10 AM
    You are immature. You need to understand that not everything you think needs to be said. Maybe after making a fool of yourself a few times, you will learn.
    Think twice before you speak. Ask yourself what good it would do for you to say something.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2015, 08:05 AM
    How convenient. Not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imamonster13 View Post
    Oh oh I forgot to mention.
    My cousins live in Hawaii so it was like 6:43 over there.
    Hanging out.
    Or if you meant me.
    My mom knew about me being up late.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2015, 08:08 AM
    Not buying it.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

May 9, 2015, 05:37 AM
    I would like to know why you are being home schooled. Is it due to some sort of problem your parents have with schools, or schools and religion, or learning difficulties that weren't addressed in public schools?

While home schooling has its advantages for certain situations, has the idea of being in a regular school ever been brought up? Have you asked about going to school?

While you may be involved in activities, outside your home, you may be missing out on simply socializing, making friends, and growing up with peers your own age. Supervised activities at school are a great way to meet people. I don't know if you are getting enough social stimulation through being with others your own age.

Your focus/obsession with two cousins, and a boy who is a legal man now, is to me, a sign of you jumping into waters that you are not yet ready to swim in.

Try to think beyond the boys, and think instead of perhaps discussing ways where you can learn more social skills, among people your own age, and develop friendships first. All of the socializing you do helps you to mature, and recognize and realize what is acceptable behavior among peers your own age.

I think you spend too much time on the computer, because you don't spend enough time with kids your own age instead.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 9, 2015, 07:26 AM
    Your feelings are very normal for your age, it's called puberty. The best way to learn to control yourself during this intense time is think before you act or speak, and talk to your mom about what you are feeling.

We ALL go through this period at about your age, so she will know best how to help you through it the RIGHT way.

Do you have older sisters?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 friends, 2 boys, 1 girl (I'm a girl) and they always are bothering me. [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 friends, 2 boys, 1 girl (I'm a girl) and they always are bothering me by calling me names. I hate it but they won't listen!

Had two boys trying to got a girl what to do [ 3 Answers ]

How to conceived a baby girl

Two boys . But 1 girl [ 6 Answers ]

OK I've been dating this boy mike for almost 5 months since 11/07/08 and we just broke up 3/20/09 </3 and we have been fighting a lot lately that's why we broke up . He lives far from me so I only see him on the weakeneds . And twords the last 2 weaks we were dating since we fought so much I...

2 Boys 1 Girl [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:There is this boy that is like a yr older than me that really likes me, its like he is already Calling me his baby but its not even official. I alwayz smile even time I see him because he alwayz is friendly and nice. But the problem is my 1/2 sis says that he has a rep. of being a stalker...

View more questions Search