Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NCTOFL Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2015, 05:40 PM
    You are way to young to be thinking this stuff.
    I have to ask have you ever had any male friends? (JUST Friends) Or do you feel like you have to go one step further than just friends with guys?
    If so This may be a something you should see a counselor for.
    There are many reasons girls go through this. Try to identify with yourself the real cause behind it.
    What are you really looking for and why.
    Talk to a adult or professional you are able to talk openly too.
    Also there may be support groups available for others your age going through the same thing's.
    Believe me you are not in love with any of them, It is out of control hormones not love. When you are grown you will look back and know I am right.
    I am a 45 year old mother of 2 girls and I have fostered 3 other girls. I grew up in a large all girl family, I have lots of advice so if you need to talk I'm available.
    spicywings Posts: 85, Reputation: 9

May 13, 2015, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Last post at 12:43 EDST. If this "child" is in the US, the earliest it could be assuming Continental US, would be 9:43 pm. So questions come to mind.

1) Why is this "child" on the Internet this late?
    2) Where are the parents (which could sum up the whole problem)?
    3) Is this actually a child? Sorry, I'm skeptical.
    I'm with Oliver. I can't quite believe this one.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2015, 07:28 PM
    I'm guessing it's why he/she hasn't been back. We do get trolls on here from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by spicywings View Post
    I'm with Oliver. I can't quite believe this one.
    spicywings Posts: 85, Reputation: 9

May 13, 2015, 07:33 PM
    I'm guessing it's why he/she hasn't been back. We do get trolls on here from time to time.
    The more she added in the beginning, the more skeptical I became... especially after the cousin was in Hawaii? Oh my LOL
    Imamonster13 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    I would like to know why you are being home schooled. Is it due to some sort of problem your parents have with schools, or schools and religion, or learning difficulties that weren't addressed in public schools?

While home schooling has its advantages for certain situations, has the idea of being in a regular school ever been brought up? Have you asked about going to school?

While you may be involved in activities, outside your home, you may be missing out on simply socializing, making friends, and growing up with peers your own age. Supervised activities at school are a great way to meet people. I don't know if you are getting enough social stimulation through being with others your own age.

Your focus/obsession with two cousins, and a boy who is a legal man now, is to me, a sign of you jumping into waters that you are not yet ready to swim in.

Try to think beyond the boys, and think instead of perhaps discussing ways where you can learn more social skills, among people your own age, and develop friendships first. All of the socializing you do helps you to mature, and recognize and realize what is acceptable behavior among peers your own age.

I think you spend too much time on the computer, because you don't spend enough time with kids your own age instead.
    I started homeschooling because let's cut it short my last year in public school I was minulated and bullied because I'm quirky and well a bigger girl- sorry off topic XD. I do ballet 6 days a week in a class of full on girls. I only see the guys a few days a week. I really can't do anything because 1 the 18 year old has a girlfriend I'm actually friends with and the other guys are gay so no problem with that. With my cousins I know it's wrong by far wrong I want to act but I know It will NOT end well on my part so I just let it go. Figure I can have more boyfriends that are fictional then my cousins. Ever since 1st grade I've been a little boy crazy. I have slightly learned to control myself which I'm thankful I can do that. What I think happened when I posted the comment was a one day crush thing. Actually I don't spend time with kids my own age I spend time with kids younger then me haha.

Quote Originally Posted by spicywings View Post
    The more she added in the beginning, the more skeptical I became... especially after the cousin was in Hawaii? Oh my LOL
    Well okay first of all my cousins are in Hawaii because they live there because they are flipping military thanks :)
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2015, 08:54 PM
    You're all over the place.

Your 11 year old cousin is in the military?

I'm still not buying it.
    Imamonster13 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2015, 04:13 AM
    You're all over the place.

Your 11 year old cousin is in the military?

I'm still not buying it.

I get get that a lot the first part and no I don't mean that you know what- never mind lets just pretend this didn't happen.
    Because after a few days I realized it was a one day crush kind of thing- make sense? Like the 18 year olds hair was pretty good looking that day which started a small crush and it was literally a one day crush. My cousins. It isn't a big deal because I'm not stupid. Besides I'm already dating My mutant turtle ( also known as my fictional boyfriend haha)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2015, 04:24 AM
    Quite a vivid imagination you have, and somewhat understandable since socializing with others of your age, both boys, and girls seems to be limited. At least you recognize that you should think before you act on feelings that may be strong at first, but fade after a time.

That's not a bad thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 friends, 2 boys, 1 girl (I'm a girl) and they always are bothering me. [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 friends, 2 boys, 1 girl (I'm a girl) and they always are bothering me by calling me names. I hate it but they won't listen!

Had two boys trying to got a girl what to do [ 3 Answers ]

How to conceived a baby girl

Two boys . But 1 girl [ 6 Answers ]

OK I've been dating this boy mike for almost 5 months since 11/07/08 and we just broke up 3/20/09 </3 and we have been fighting a lot lately that's why we broke up . He lives far from me so I only see him on the weakeneds . And twords the last 2 weaks we were dating since we fought so much I...

2 Boys 1 Girl [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:There is this boy that is like a yr older than me that really likes me, its like he is already Calling me his baby but its not even official. I alwayz smile even time I see him because he alwayz is friendly and nice. But the problem is my 1/2 sis says that he has a rep. of being a stalker...

View more questions Search