Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colonelpink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2015, 07:26 PM
    Questions about a commercial clean of 20,000 sq ft building?
    1. What should I charge to lightly clean a 20,000 sq ft building in The Woodlands, TX? Duties would be vacuum, empty office trash cans, replenish bathroom supplies & clean bathroom. There are two bathrooms in the building. This would be 5 days a week.
    2. Also how long do you think it would take me to clean it?
    3. Should I hire a helper?

Supplies would be provided by the building owner. Thanks!!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 9, 2015, 01:48 PM
    Are you in the cleaning business? Asking "how long" and "do I need a helper" makes me wonder if you are in the wrong business. We have no idea as to how fast or slow you are. Did you bid on this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bidding Cleaning of Commercial Building 186,000 sq ft [ 1 Answers ]

I need help bidding on a commercial office building which manufactures medical devices, so there is a LARGE clean room involved. The entire bldg is over 180,000 sq ft with 176 cubicles plus offices. Anyone know the going rate per sq ft in Minneapolis? Any other advice? Thanks.

How should I price a commercial medical class a building 21,000 sq st. job? [ 0 Answers ]

They want cleaning on a 21,000 sq ft medical building for cleaning 5 times a week it's 11 offices and the outside of the building also and we have to provide consumables here are the specs: TENANT SUITES: Reception/Waitng Areas Dust/wipe down seats, tables, window sills, blinds...

The cost of the building is $120,000. The terms free answers to accounting questions [ 1 Answers ]

The cost of the building is $120,000. The terms of the mortgage require $1,000 per month mortgage payments for the next 10 years. (Ignore mortgage interest) Company A makes its mortgage payments each month on time. At the end of the year all 12 payments have been made on the mortgage...

How many people will I need to clean 130,000 sq feet building [ 2 Answers ]

I need to do a construction clean up ay a commercial office building how many people would I need to get the job done

What is price per sq ft for clean large commercial building approx 40,000 sq ft tile [ 0 Answers ]

I recently acquired a tile cleaning job where I have 40,000 sq ft of tile to clean, and then wax. Im in the concrete polishing business, but this is a bit different then normaol, so I'm not quite sure to bid. I will have a riding floor scrubber, but what cleaning solutions due I use, waxing,...

View more questions Search