Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2015, 04:43 AM
    Electric ac question
    Can somebody explain how to answer this question? A 3.6kw resistive heater is connected in parallel with a 6kw inductive load (power factor 0.8 lag) to a single phase 240v 50hz supply. Calculate the circuit power factor and the circuit current

Check out some similar questions!

Question on electric charge ? [ 0 Answers ]

the particles have charges q1 = -q2 = 100 nC and q3 = -q4 = 200 nC, and distance a = 5.0 cm. What are the (a) x and (b) y components of the net electrostatic force on particle 3?

Electric question ? [ 2 Answers ]

Want to run 100 amp service to a detached garage from 200 amp power pole, approx. 135 feet what size wire should be used.

GE Electric Motor hook up question. [ 7 Answers ]

Here is a puzzle for yeah, I have a GE 2 HP capacitor start electric motor. Model # 5KC49QG525, 60hz, 1725 rpm, single phase, serial number BGL. It is currently not hooked up to electric power so I have no idea what it was using, 115 or 230. It has six wires coming out of it. Three are...

Electric baseboard question [ 4 Answers ]

I had asked in heating and cooling and didn't get any responses, so I thought I'd try here since it sort of applies. I have always read that when you have gas or the like furnace, over-sizing can kill your efficiency because of the short cycles. This makes the furnace not get up to peak efficiency....

Electric Dryer Question [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire Electric Dryer that is taking entirely too long to dry clothes. It takes about 3 dryer cycles (approximately 3 hours) to get one regular load of clothes to dry completely. When I open the dryer, it feels pretty warm/hot. Any ideas what could be causing this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.