Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneilbthomas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2015, 09:49 PM
    Vaginal issues
    Why would a doctor prescribe triben-v, apo-metronizadole and nolicin to be used at the same time? What kind of issues would he be treating.

Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2015, 10:38 PM
    Bacterial vaginosis or vaginitis. Your doctor should have told you what your diagnosis is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2015, 02:07 AM
    Was it the same doctor, or did you go to two different doctors?

Good future advice, talk to your doctor, ask them what is wrong, (did the doctor not tell you what the problem was?) And if they give medication, ask what it does, possible side effects and more.
    oneilbthomas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2015, 11:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Bacterial vaginosis or vaginitis. Your doctor should have told you what your diagnosis is.
    Thanks for the response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal issues [ 2 Answers ]

Inside my vaginal opening I have what seems to be fat pockets... Skin tag kind of things are the best way to explain them. I'm not sexually active nor have I ever been... Just concerned with this anatomy

Vaginal issues after birth [ 8 Answers ]

I have a baby over s and a half years now and my vagina is not the same since , I produce way more fluid and the tightness is just not there. Is there a procedure that I can do to fix this?

Vaginal issues [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a foul discharge, and my vulva is painful and itchy . I was treated for syphillis in2006 and now I am afraid that it has came back

Vaginal issues [ 2 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago I shaved my vagina and accidentally cut myself, that turned into a pimple and later it popped. Earlier I noticed where it popped it feels like there's a little metal ball underneath it... is this something I should be really worried about?

Vaginal issues [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't had sex yet but my vagina itches. Most of the time it's after I get out of the shower but sometimes it happens at other times of the day. I sometimes have bumps down there big or small. They hurt sometimes others they itch or I don't feel anything. There can sometimes be liquid seeping...

View more questions Search