Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Selva sels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2015, 02:15 PM
    Face cream
    Which face cream and face wash is suitable for me?my face is oily skin
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 6, 2015, 07:02 PM
    You can look for a cream or face wash that says specific for oily skin type. You can ask to the store person for your specific need, they will guide you.
    FiveOne_Girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2015, 07:56 AM
    Try looking for products that are labeled for all skin types cause I noticed that those products that are intended for oily skin seem to make the skin really dry that after prolonged use it would make the skin oilier. Experiment to find the product that is most suited for your skin. Be careful though, do a skin test before using and buy smaller bottle to save money in case it's not working in your facial skin. You can also use the cream in your feet. I am so sure the sole of your feet will not get irritated. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good face cream that will lighten up scar on my face? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for something not too expensive and works , I can buy in drug store please

Best face cream? [ 32 Answers ]

My body became lighter than my face and neck colour. Previously I have done bleaching my face due to the fuzzy hairs but now I stopped. My skin is very sensitive, I do not know which cream is really helpful for my face problem. Right now I am using Dove sensitive day cream and SPF 15. If anyone...

Which one is best cream for face? [ 1 Answers ]

Which cream is best one for my face... My face is oily and I am using epiglow soap..

Face cream [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used a facil cream that REALLY makes your skin look newer and freasher. I hate infomercials, cause they all lie. I am 25 and looking for something that is going to really work, to brighten me up and make the skin on my face look better...

View more questions Search