kacorey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2015, 05:43 PM
    Symptoms?
    Nauseated,hart pain,weak,no fever, light headed"

Light headed,vomit,weak,no fever,hart pain
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 5, 2015, 05:47 PM
    See doctor at office or ER. If you value your health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I having these symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know why I'm feeling nauseous, fatigue, dizzy, urinating more then normal, and headaches? I had a tubal 9 years ago and ever since I haven't had a normal period. But the last few months I have been on the same schedule until July. I started on the 24th like the rest of the months...

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

What Are These Symptoms? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay. I looked it up all over the internet but I can't seem to find a clear answer. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me figure this out. I've been having problems with my fingers. It started a couple of weeks ago when I would go to sleep. A certain part of my elbow would start...

No symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is emma I am 28 and me and my hubby are trying for our third baby. I am now 2 days late for my period but have no symptoms of being pregnant is it possible to be pregnant and have no symptoms.

Symptoms of what? [ 3 Answers ]

For the past week and a half, I've been waking with nausea, and throughout the day, I am unable to eat, I also have a strong fatigue feeling. I don't believe I am pregnant because I have had my period this past week. Should I see a doctor?

View more questions Search