Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lauraangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2015, 03:29 PM
    Medical
    I went to urgent care yesterday and was told I have uti been taking cripofloxacin
    Today I have been going to the bathroom a lot
    My poop come out in mushy clumps
    Need to go back to work tomorrow and can poop when every
    Will the pooping a lot stop
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 5, 2015, 03:37 PM
    Chances are the loose and frequent stools will be gone a few days after you're done with the antibiotics. The antibiotics, while clearing out your UTI, will also have a impact on the normal flora in your gut. Which means your got some interesting poops coming along. What you can do to curb this is pick up a probiotic from a health food store, they're usually in cooler, and use that or munch on some probiotic yogurt. That should help with issues.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The accountant for Hallmark Medical Co. a medical services consulting firm, mistaken [ 1 Answers ]

The accountant for Hallmark Medical Co. a medical services consulting firm, mistakenly omitted adjusting entries for (a) unearned revenue earned during the year ($25,370) and (b) accrued wages ($5,370).

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Sick

Medical Premium Medical Expenses in Tax for H1b [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have one question regarding Health insurance Premium. I am on H1B visa holder and working in US. My company has some medical insurance plans but the premium is little higher. Hence, I decided to go with individual insurance from outside. I understand that if our medical expenses are more...

Medical [ 0 Answers ]

Can urine and prostat problem lead to serious nerve pain around stomach and back.

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

View more questions Search