Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinceopp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2015, 04:59 AM
    Lease renewal in Florida
    What would be the procedure for a residential lease renewal in Florida?
    Vince
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2015, 05:52 AM
    Depends on the lease, many will just auto renewal if nothing is done. They may renew with price change if notification is given by landlord and the renter does not give notice to vacate. Or a new written lease may have to be done and signed.

Just will depend on the terms within the written lease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida lease renewal fee for condo [ 4 Answers ]

Remax manages the property that my roommate and I rent. After signing a renewal lease (for one year), my roommate was sent an email stating we now owe a renewal lease fee of $75. This fee was not incorporated in the lease when we signed it or submitted it. Is this legal?

Lease renewal fee applicable even for a new lease? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a landlord and I don't like the current lease which is about to expire. I want to write a new lease that will be better for the tenant and me (tennant is in agreement). However, the existing agreement states that I will need to pay one month rent as commission to the Real Estate company if the...

Florida - Lease Renewal -Termination Help [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I had a one year lease on a property. We completed the lease with on-time payments for the duration. The lease called for notification of intent to renew 60 days before the lease expired. We completed that form, then found out a friend wanted to sell us her house. We informed the...

Lease renewal - roommate hasn't signed new lease but will not leave or pay rent. [ 6 Answers ]

My roommate/best friend and I have lived in the same three bedroom apartment in New Jersey for 4 years. This past year we took in a 3rd roommate that we had met through friends. Upon her moving in the 3rd roommate signed the current lease agreement, which is now due to end in a few days. About...

Lease Renewal [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Just had a question regarding renewal of a lease, our lease has been renewed several times on a long detailed form that looks very official (to me) but a friend who lives in the same building got a lease renewed on a handwritten sheet of white paper. Is this a legal document, it was written...

View more questions Search