Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggimorin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2015, 01:35 AM
    Real estate
    How can I find good property to buy online in india?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 5, 2015, 02:01 AM
    Why would you want to buy property sight unseen anywhere? I would suggest hiring a proxy to do it for you, but not on line.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 6, 2015, 09:45 AM
    (Post was from 5 months ago and I doubt that the asker still wants to know.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the fee involved for suing for breach of real estate of real estate contract [ 1 Answers ]

What is the approximate fee involved for suing the buyer for breach of contract for a real estate deal?

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the owner of certain property?

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

For immigration reasons I have to leave US I need to deed the house back to the bank how do I do that?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

I'm retired and I'm a resident of Florida I live in Florida for 7 months a year and 5 months in New York. I have real estate in New York. Do I have to pay New York State income tax?

View more questions Search