Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thrdchance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2015, 01:52 PM
    Im on the blacklist in the Philippines - how can I petition the secretary of Justice
    I arrived in the Philippines on 10 Apr 15 to marry my fiancée of 6 yrs and was refused entry because of a felony 16 yrs ago. How can I petition the Secretary of Justice to get off this blacklist>
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 5, 2015, 06:27 AM
    Many countries prohibit convicted felons from entry. It would be wise to check the rules in advance, next time you spend big bucks on getting there, only to have the money you spent be wasted.

Have you considered, instead of traveling to the Philippines, having your fiancé travel to whichever country it is where you live? Before doing so, of course, you need to get a residential visa for your fiancé.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American blacklisted in philippines can still petition his girlfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Filipina and my fiance' is American and he is planning to petition me in his country through fiance' visa but we are wondering if this is possible because he got blacklisted here in the philippines. Please anyone have an idea about our case, we really need your help. Thanks and...

Blacklist in the philippines [ 0 Answers ]

please I need help with this, I came to the Philippines April with a tourist visa to attend a programme but unluckily for I was denied entry because of incomplete documents regarding the invitation I had,bt I asked if I could come bck with d document and d immigration officer said its okay,so next...

MArried in the Philippines-divorce in Canada or Annulment in Philippines? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am a naturalized (FIlipino) Canadian Citizen, and I am currently residing in Ontario Canada, I am so desperate to ask everyone here, because I am not sure what to do, I got married in the Philippines, I am not sure if should I file annulment in the Philipplnes or should I file...

My Secretary [ 3 Answers ]

Last week was my birthday And I didn't feel very well Waking up on that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast Hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, 'Happy Birthday!', And possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out,

View more questions Search