Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hili Pili Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Missed Period one negative urine test!
    Well, my last period was on February 12, 06, it is now April 10 and nothing. I went on vacation to see my boyfriend from March 12 to the 17, on March 15 I had discharge with a string of blood, and that was it. I have sore breast , cramping but no period. I took a urine test at home two weeks after my missed period and it was negative. I would b very thankful for any response.
    Thankz
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 12:18 PM
    You should make a doctor's appointment for a blood test.

Apr 13, 2007, 10:24 AM
    By the way I wasn't acttive again till March 12 and on, but I think my period first got delayed because of the travel , but now it worries me because still nothing

Apr 13, 2007, 10:26 AM
    I only had symptoms like two weeks after I got back from my trip that included really bad headaches, I wasn't active before March 12!!
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 10:27 AM
    As I stated above, it would be in your best interest to make a doctor's appoitment for a blood test. If you are not pregnant, you will need to find out what is going on with your periods. If you are you will need a prenatal exam.

Apr 13, 2007, 10:29 AM
    But I would really like to know what the possibilities are because the sitituation for me to go to a doctor isn't that easy, I have e to wait to have some income to go and I no longer live with my parents
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 10:42 AM
    If you had sex with your boyfriend you have a 50/50 chance of being pregnant. Try another HPT and make sure you use first morning urine.
    liza123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Hi
    This is the first time I missed period in a year. After a week I missed my period I test my urine and blood and both came out negative but what is the milky negative in my underwear?

Apr 14, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I did another HPT and I'm pregnant. Thanks for the advice. My boyfriend doesn't want to continue the relationship but will take his role as the baby's father. I can't avoid being really depressed about this but I'll leearn to deal with it..
    lillypopkins Posts: 26, Reputation: -1

Apr 24, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hili Pili
    I did another HPT and I'm pregnant. Thanks for the advice. My boyfriend doesnt want to continue the relationship but will take his role as the baby's father. I can't avoid being really depressed about this but i'll leearn to deal with it..
    Congrats u will be fine and fair play 2u for letting him go and keeping the responsibility of being a mammy at least u know he nopt worth it if he could do that to u better knowing now than few years
    Good luck with everything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Missed period, symptoms.. Pregnancy test negative! [ 2 Answers ]

I am two weeks late in starting my period. I have tender breasts, bloated feeling, even my upper legs feel sore, my teeth hurt, which is not normal for me. I took a pregnancy test early last week, it came out negative. Took another one last night, again negative. This morning while showering I...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed period/negative pregnant test [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am 25 years old and have an 18 month old daughter. The last date of my last period was January 24-26th. It is March 7th and I still have not started. I took a test on Saturday, which was 4 days ago. It came out negative. I haven't noticed any changes in myself other...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

View more questions Search