Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prayas Gurung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2015, 08:45 AM
    Will lactic acid 50% gel peel make my skin lighter
    Hell I'm a South Asian Nepalese and my skin is dark it look like this? The Write or Die Chick: Dark Girls, Light Girls - Most Brown Girls Have a Colorism Story | Essence.com

Similar to that black lady but I'm a 24 year old guy and I have used a chemical peel today.

And after I done my peel today morning I have pinkish skin and red tone and brown skin and melanin. I think they faded for now

It looks like this on picture below
    lactic acid peel - Google Search
    It's 50% Lactic Acid Gel Peel. Strictly to lighten my skin 3 or 4 shades only will it make my ski lighter?

I'm not here for acne pimple removal I'm here for lightning my skin. Has anyone tried it and does it worked?

Has Salicylic Acid and Latic Acid lightened your skin and what strength was the chemical that you used?

Thanks guys!
    spicywings Posts: 85, Reputation: 9

May 12, 2015, 08:35 PM
    Ummm... can I ask you... Why are you doing this? Is it to even out skin color or because you have an issue with your skin color?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pure Lactic Acid 90% Peel [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everyone I am new here and I am looking for some suggestions on Pure Lactic Acid 90% to do a full body peel. Can someone please help me, out on how to dilute the acid? This is going to be my first skin peel attempt... I'm thining on doing at least a 35% solution. Do I apply the solution on...

Lactic acid peel with 90% pure lactic acid. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to make a 40% lactic acid peel with 90% pure lactic acid. What are the steps needed to dilute the lactic acid to a 40%. I was thinking 1sp of distilled water and 1sp of lactic acid? Please correct me if I am wrong. Also I am trying to make a 12% lactic acid lotion with 12oz of...

I have ordered my retina A and HQ4.. Should I do a lactic acid peel first? [ 5 Answers ]

Thanks to the wonderful information I received from this site I have ordered the products I need to begin my journey. But I have read that it is a good idea to do a peel first so the body is more receptive to the retina and HQ.. What peel should I use at wjat percent and where can I get if from? I...

Lactic acid on dark skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have found Lactic Acid did remove a dark patch on dark skin then it came back even darker. Does any one know why?

View more questions Search