Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaMBB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2015, 04:18 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't want to do anything
    My boyfriend doesn't want to do anything or go anywhere with me but as soon as his friends call, he's out the door without even asking me if I want to go. I get 2 hours every other week that we call "date night" but that involves 2 hours of drinking at a bar he picks. . We spend lunch together but he won't get out of the car.. I can't seem to think that I'm only around for cooking, cleaning and sex, even though he tells me that's not true. I'm frustrated with it and don't know what to do other than leave. Talking about it with him never goes well... help?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2015, 04:25 PM
    I have to ask WHY do you still call him a boyfriend then? How old are you both? Do you live together, have you own place or live with your or his parents?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2015, 06:34 PM
    You pick date night,and you tell him where you and he are going. Consider no sex and no cooking, till he decides you are right
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 3, 2015, 08:21 PM
    He's a loser and you call him a boyfriend...clearly this isn't working out the way you want it to so why not tell him how it is and if he doesn't want to change or do anything about it, then move on and stop wasting your time with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 4, 2015, 07:41 AM
    I'm frustrated with it and don't know what to do other than leave. Talking about it with him never goes well... help?
    You seem to have answered your own question so just do it!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2015, 05:08 PM
    If your objective is to cook and clean and have sex with a husband who ignores you while he goes out with his buddies, and probably has women on the side, stay with him and keep hoping he will change. Otherwise, break up with him and look for someone who enjoys your company and makes you a high priority. This is one of the things that don't change from prodding or nagging. Under threat of losing you he might make an effort for a while, but once he is comfortable again he will go back to his usual. And I bet you pay most of the bills, too, right?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 5, 2015, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaMBB View Post
    My boyfriend doesn't want to do anything or go anywhere with me but as soon as his friends call, he's out the door without even asking me if I want to go. I get 2 hours every other week that we call "date night" but that involves 2 hours of drinking at a bar he picks. . We spend lunch together but he won't get out of the car.. I can't seem to think that I'm only around for cooking, cleaning and sex, even though he tells me that's not true. I'm frustrated with it and don't know what to do other than leave. Talking about it with him never goes well... help?
    Dump his sorry behind. He likes the idea of having a girlfriend, but doesn't want to put the effort into it. You're just one of the mates, that he doesn't care much for, that he can have fun naked time on occasion. This isn't working for you, and you shouldn't waste your time on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be mad that my boyfriend doesn't call and doesn't text me for days [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months and my boyfriend doesn't call me I have to call him first and then he will text me then won't text me for like 4 days I have comfronted him but all he says is "sorry he will change" and it makes me furious

My boyfriend doesn't seem into me that much now [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months, and I can count the times we've had sex.. . 42, times that he's actually gone all the way.. . 31, he always complains that he's tired from work, but when he had two weeks off from work a while ago he was still tired the intire time, I myself don't know...

My boyfriend doesn't know I'm here [ 6 Answers ]

Seriously, I don't know how to make my boyfriend acknowledge me anymore, he never seems to want to have sex with me I feel like if we do its only because he feels he has to at some point, and its always me who initiates it,most of the time he'll want to go sleep or watch TV or talk to anyone on the...

She doesn't want a boyfriend right now. [ 2 Answers ]

2 weeks of going out and I ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend she said she doesn't want a boyfriend right now Why? She said that she want to get to know more first. She told me that she like me after a month pass by she still saying that she doesn't need or want a boyfriend right now what...

View more questions Search