Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20oljacobs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2015, 10:38 AM
    Hip
    I am in sports and my hip hurts when standing and sitting and after walking around. While wAlking my hip clicks what do I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 3, 2015, 11:40 AM
    Seek professional medical assistance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 3, 2015, 11:58 AM
    Read about synovial fluid, which protects many joints in the body, and which leaks out at times. That's just ONE possibility.
    And see if you can find a good orthopedist or sports med doc.

Synovial joint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2015, 12:56 PM
    See a doctor. Better to go and find out it's nothing to worry about, than wait and find out it was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in my hip [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went to the dr for pain in my hip left all the way down on the outside of myleif I move wrong its painful took x-rays and said degenerative arthritis. And gave me flexerill and meloxicam I don't know if this is right cause it came on suddenly and when I lay down pain is worse

My hip [ 10 Answers ]

I am 15 years old. 113 pounds and my hip has been hurting for the past three weeks, and I don't know why? Evertime I walk/run it hurts. Also when its in one spot for a long time it make my whole leg fall asleep. I need answers why?? >Merged Threads<

Hip - Hop [ 4 Answers ]

Is Hip Hop the only non - ballroom dance that's fast and funky besides funk?:)

Downsizing my hip [ 3 Answers ]

I think my hip is very big for my body. I am 24 and that's not good for me. How can I downsize my hip?

Pain in Right Hip [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I am new to this site and I am looking for help. I am currently experiencing pain in my right, and pins and needles. I am also experiencing sensations in my arms and legs. Thank you for any help provided. Kind regards Kim

View more questions Search