Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katorie Collins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2015, 07:22 AM
    Does he need immediate medical attention?
    My husband has C.H.F. he is displaying obvious signs of both right and left failure and is displaying a level 4! He wants to wait until tomorrow to seek medical attention, obviously this is ill advised but stubborn. Oh I also need to mention that he is not currently taking his medication for C.H.F. or his diabetes and instead has been engaging in recreational drug use! 😠 Can he manage another 24 hours or are we possibly hours or minutes from a significant heart episode?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 3, 2015, 07:29 AM
    Are you relying on complete strangers to possibly decide the fate of your husband? If you are worried, and you sound like you are, then get him checked out. Not taking his meds and using recreational drugs sounds like trouble to me. Get him help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 3, 2015, 07:33 AM
    He has congestive heart failure and diabetes, and you are asking us for advice ? What is your gut reaction to this telling you and why are you waiting for complete strangers to tell you what to do??

And on top of that recreational drug use?

Yes, get him somewhere where he can get the proper help he needs !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to seek medical attention? [ 1 Answers ]

Its my first time on this site I hope using this correctly. I do not have insurance so I've been prolonging going to the doctors. I just need to know if this is serious enough or if I can tough it out. My symptoms are slight fever, head ache, bloated stomach, frequent urination, achey back and...

Is it safe to have a miscarriage with no medical attention? [ 2 Answers ]

First off, I'm 17. I live with my parents in a good home. I found out I was pregnant on January 3rd. On January 25th I woke up in the middle of the night with very heavy bleeding. The bleeding slowed down and it was like a regular period for about a week, except I was having blood clots coming out....

Fainting- when should one seek medical attention? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I was at a festival with some friends and I fainted. I didn't actually loose conscious but I wasn't hearing very well, I couldn't see well, and I had all those symptoms that you get before you actually fall down. I sat down before it happened and after being very nauseous and eating...

When should I seek medical attention when experience bleeding after intercourse? [ 1 Answers ]

After intercourse, I have experienced bleeding. This has been happening for the paste couple of months. Just recently, I experienced heavy bleeding and it has been happening for about two days. I have made an appointment with my doctor, however it is not for another week. I am wondering if it is...

HELP! Should I seek medical attention for a deep cut [ 4 Answers ]

I was washing a glass and while my hand was in it, I cut it when a piece of the glass popped right off and sheered into my hand above the thumb knuckle. The flap of skinn immediately turned white and of course bleed. I wrapped it and kept pressure on it. However I clearly took off all layers, the...

View more questions Search