Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2015, 02:34 PM
    I want to install ubunto on my os but it is not installing my system ?
    I want to install ubunto on my os but it is not installing my system ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 2, 2015, 02:57 PM
    Exactly what is happening ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2015, 04:20 PM
    Ubunto IS an OS, you don't intall it ON another OS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi... I have an infloor heating system install (Schluter Ditra system), that needs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have an infloor heating system install (Schluter Ditra system), that needs to be run on a 240 volt breaker. I've installed a 14/2 wire from the thermostat box to the breaker, and install a 15 amp, 240 volt double pole breaker. I've connected both the black and the white (usually...

Which of the following windows components must you install before installing exchange [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following windows components must you install before installing exchange 2003?

Installing 2 utilities in same winxp system [ 1 Answers ]

Is it right to install windows washer and ccleaner both software in one machine having windows xp operating system.

Installing shallow well system [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a lot with a well. The hole is there but no pump are tank. I need to know how to install the pump , pressure switch ,and tank. I will be using a diaphram tank.any help would be appreciated.

Installing a 2 sump pump system [ 1 Answers ]

I got a client asking me how I can install a 2 sump pump system in case one fails or the power goes out Anyone can send me some pictures how to do so please the job needs to be done tomorrow It would be nice to get good detail how to install the 2 pumps Submersible only ...

View more questions Search