Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2015, 01:01 PM
    EtG testing
    I have not drank alcohol in 6 months and decided to have 5 mixed drinks 30 hrs before a surprise ua. I Weigh 145 lbs and my motabolism is pretty fast. I in my 24 hrs clean time I popped about 12 cranberry pills and 4 vitamin c pills along with drinking a green tea, numerois energy drinks and water. Will I pass my test!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 2, 2015, 01:29 PM
    What happens when you fail ?

May 2, 2015, 01:35 PM
    Jail/prison/unknow
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2015, 01:39 PM
    How much money did you waste on all those scams that don't work?

May 2, 2015, 01:43 PM
    Don't need smartass
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2015, 01:47 PM
    You apparently don't want to get an answer either... smartass. Hope you fail....you did a lot of things that will make it a lot more likely. But why should I bother explaining them now.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 2, 2015, 04:01 PM
    Your chances of passing are not good. It COULD happen that you pass but it's more likely that you will not.

And smoothy is correct....you did waste your money on those things in hopes that it would help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG testing [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to pass a ETG urine test after drinking 5 beers 56 hours before the test? The beers were stretched out between 5 hours. Weighing in at 160 pounds 30 years old.

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

EtG testing [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 5%alcohal beer (one) and one glass of wine Friday night. Will alcohol be tested with EtG tues 9am show in my system? I am 110-115ib woman.

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search