Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raziya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2015, 08:53 AM
    Marriage problems
    I have been married for a year... from the start of marriage I was always being disappointed.. my husband always blame me for every small things and let me down... initially I was thinking allah will help and he will change... later he always insists to divorce him... he always compare me with all other women.. me and my parents have talked to him and his parents... but no change. What should I do? Please help to make a decision. He even stop talking to me... only tell about divorce and to leave him cause he tell he will get better person.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2015, 10:11 AM
    I'm going to assume this was an arranged marriage,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2015, 06:47 PM
    If you entered marriage without knowing him well, (and it sounds like it) This may have been as noted an arranged marriage or one where you agreed to marriage without any actual dating to know him personal.

** Before many Westerners jump on this, this is very common in perhaps about 1/2 of the world. I see people, arranging marriages every Saturday in the park, parents meet and set up arranged marriages.

The issue is, does he provide the material things, and does he do all the duties of a husband, as prescribed under your laws and rules. In many marriages, which are arranged, personal happiness is not part of the consideration.

What has your mother, or elder aunt (or sister) advised you to do.
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2015, 02:29 AM
    Every women has a self respect you have also first you think what you want if you want to spend life with him then OK but if you don't feel good then so left him and talk to your mother because you are special.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2015, 03:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by allen dawson View Post
    Every women has a self respect you have also first you think what you want if you want to spend life with him then OK but if you don't feel good then so left him and talk to your mother because you are special.
    Punctuation is your friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage problems [ 21 Answers ]

I met my husband at 18 and we have been together ever since and have 2 kids. I won't say I've had an unhappy marriage but I've always had a sense on unfulfilment. Over the last year I have got attention from other men and have been talking to one in particular but always knew I would never...

Marriage intimacy problems only after a year of marriage [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, It is my first time on this web site and I am hoping to express my frustration and possibly share my painful experience with somebody who can help me with advice. My husband and I have been dating for 3 years and been married for one year! Ever since I moved into his house he has been...

Marriage problems [ 6 Answers ]

:confused:Am married and not happy. I can not get an ex lover out of the head. I think about them all the time. We speak often but do not see each other. We are in different states. Marriage was all right for awhile but rough times now. This other person I feel is my soul mate but not sure...

Marriage Problems [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for over 10 years - he is a workaholic and I have known this from the very beginning but I loved him and thought it would be OK. This is my 3rd marriage and his 2d - I am retired and he is still very much working. I just do not know what to do - I love him very...

Marriage problems [ 2 Answers ]

Want a divorce married a gay man

View more questions Search