Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2015, 07:19 AM
    Push up with knuckles
    Doing Push up with knuckles can improve muscle? I am used to do push up with knuckles. When I do this I feel the force at hands but can't feel force at chest and arms. I want to know that push up with knuckles can only good for martial art training or have another benefits? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2015, 02:25 AM
    They deal with the area of the hand, and arm muscle that is being effected. And strengthening of bone. Both should be done (if done properly) for over all conditioning.
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2015, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    They deal with the area of the hand, and arm muscle that is being effected. And strengthening of bone. Both should be done (if done properly) for over all conditioning.

So, you mean that I can do push up with knuckles for fitness purpose. Just focus correct positions. Right? Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help for my knuckles [ 0 Answers ]

I see my hands lightening but not my knuckles. Any remedy for my knuckles? They not getting darker but just more noticeable since the skin around it is getting so light.

Moen push/pull crystal faucets hard to push/pull [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Moen crystal looking single facuets (I don't like) that are about 7 years old, came with the new house. They started getting dirty and so I took the handles off and cleaned them with soap and a scum cleaner and used a screwdriver to get some of the "plaque" out. Now, even after...

Black knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I am black gal, I have been using skin lightening cream and gel which have given me 1 to 2 shades lighter... which I am happy about; but my problem is my knuckles which have not gained the 2 shades. Is there any strong skin lightening I can use to lighten up my knuckles? Will the skin peels work?...

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my dark knuckles?

Brass knuckles [ 4 Answers ]

Are brass knuckles a felony?

View more questions Search