Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pegomike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2015, 03:04 AM
    How to re-register 15 year old UK camper into spain
    Move to Spain 12 years ago,Spanish ,D/licence, now want to buy UK registered 12 year-old camper-van, to re-register to Spanish plates. Is it possible?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 1, 2015, 07:42 PM
    Since this is primarily a US based site, suggest you contact local Spanish authorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Camper A/C [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I am trying to get the a/c on my camper working. It was working when I initially tried it a few months ago but the first time I used it for longer than an hour it stopped working. The unit turns on and you can hear the A/C kick on but the fan will not turn, I can give it a spin to get...

For GST purposes ,do I register the ltd company or do I register the sole proprietor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ltd company. Under the ltd company umbrella I have established a sole proprietor ship. I have to obtain a gst #. Do I register the Ltd ,with the GST#, or do I register the proprietor.

If father fails to register and has never made any contact in over a year... [ 5 Answers ]

Father knew of pregnancy and never offered any sort of help also never registered for the putative registry.. Has now emailed and stated you wait #@%^ until I decide I want to see child. You will pay when I do... He has never offered any support emotionally or otherwise. She left him at six...

Camper [ 1 Answers ]

Can I convert my propane refrig in my camper to electric?

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 months without registering. Does anyone know what will happen?he's in detroit Michigan.The sex offender registry.

View more questions Search