Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stillarium Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2015, 05:16 PM
    Music video about friends / house in the woods
    Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me.

I once saw a musicvideo (the music was calm and beautiful, a female singer) about two girls who were going to a house in the woods. I think they were riding their bicycles. Inside the house, they were fascinated by everything and there were these human-sized dolls. But in the end somehow the dolls (who were people) came to life again and instead made the two girls stay, who were instead frozen like dolls and couldn't move. Then those "dolls" (more like humans who were enchanted or something) took their bikes and drove away while the two girls could only helplessly stay in place. Quite sad and creepy actually, but the music was nice / serene, I wish I still knew what it was called D:

Check out some similar questions!

Old house flood music video help [ 0 Answers ]

So basically from what I remember the video is like an older house that gets flooded by what seems to be an ocean. The singer has long, thick curly hair. I believe that the genre would be of post-hardcore.

Rap music video that takes place in woods at night. [ 0 Answers ]

I have been looking for a song, its hophope/rap and the video takes place with him waking up in the woods and walking around. The scenery is gloomy woods.

Help trying to find music video of a girl lost in a house [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a music video of a little black girl in a big victorian like house and she is going through all the rooms looking for a band playing in one of the rooms. The music was kind of upbeat and jazzy like. Throughout the music video the camera switches between the girl's...

Looking for a House music video from the late 80s [ 3 Answers ]

HI All! Hope you can help me. I saw this video in the late 80's on Video Music Box. A guy and a girl are watching a TV program that is teaching them to dance. It was a great song and I want to get it but I only ever saw the video. Please help.

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.