Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hlouise Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2015, 01:08 PM
    Sahalie catalog, page 9, model wearing blue/tan sandals what brand?
    In the women's clothes catalog Sahalie Fashion Al Fresco 2015, on page 9, model is wearing blue floral skirt, blue t shirt, and blue and tan sandals - next to sandals it says coming soon, but Sahalie does not have them yet - does anyone know what brand the sandals are and where I can get them from please.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 30, 2015, 01:37 PM
    You need to contact the catalogue company.
    hlouise Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2015, 06:52 PM
    I did and as they haven't got them in stock they won't tell me what brand they are or when they will be getting them. But thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What faucet brand has a red/blue circle on the single handle base [ 4 Answers ]

Faucet single handle has a alpha/omega in red and blue... who is the manufacturer?

There is Willem Dafoe movie where he's wearing a blue shirt (link in description) [ 2 Answers ]

He's smiling creepily in it, also, the shirt has a white lining to the collar, what movie is it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiLagW-D48w

I steal sandals in zellers but they don't caught me but I left my old sandals there. [ 5 Answers ]

I steal sandals at zellers but they don't caught me but I left my old sandals there. They can still seud me for that?

Connecting red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wir [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wires

View more questions Search