Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haze0606 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2015, 12:43 AM
    Creating a Form with VBA in Excel
    Hello,

I have created a form in Excel, I want the form to begin on a certain cell. The cells have got Data Validation and the Form will not input in these cells.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 2, 2015, 03:59 PM
    There's no reason VBA cannot insert values into a cells, data validation or not. If you post your workbook, or a small version of it, with instructions on how I can replicate the problem you're experiencing, I'll certainly take a look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is vbaxl11 for excel vba [ 0 Answers ]

Just had a notice of an update to excel vba. To download what is vbaxl11 for excel vba; what is this? It seems to do nothing.

VBA Code for creating multiple worksheets [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys - Ok, so I found some code on the Internet that I have been trying to tweak to my liking but I'm having some trouble. Here's what I am trying to do. I want to create a worksheet for each day of a given month and name the worksheet for each respective day. The naming convention...

Excel vba [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an excel sheet vba, I wanted to un hide the cells with a click on one cell above it without using the command button

VBA Code for Creating a Chart [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's my problem. I have built a macro that creates a chart for me from certain columns of data. The columns are always the same ones and the data I contemplate always begins in the same row but the end data is a variable. Also, the last row always contains a Totals Row which is something...

View more questions Search