Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magdalena94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2015, 02:16 PM
    Irregular bleeding
    When I was pregnant I had a pap smear ,said I had abnormal cells. After I had my baby I got my period right away the next month. I did breastfeed for 1 month. 3 months later I stopped having periods for 8 months. Negative pregnancy test. In September after I started working out I ended up getting my periods back but they last 2 weeks. I would always bleed 3 days before and after a period. Now since February I go all month bleeding. I can tell the difference between my periods because its heavier. The other days it just light bleeding with blood clots. I did gain a bunch of weight after giving birth. Could that be the problem? Or could it be something more serious? After giving birth I never went back for my postpartum check up.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 30, 2015, 12:27 PM
    You really must go to the doctor as soon as possible. It may be absolutely nothing but hormone shifts after all your body has been through, but its impossible to say without a physical exam and possibly some blood work.

Did they ever tell you what was "abnormal" about your PAP results? There really are so many possibilities and to bleed an entire month like you described is not normal and can lead to anemia. Please see a doctor as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I am 40 and had my tubes tied over 4yrs ago. I have been missing periods and never know when my next one will start. My last period was April 17th, I stared spotting (brownish) and have been for a week now. Today am cramping... any ideas?

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am 29 years old never been pregnant that I know of and I have never seen an ob/gyn before and kind of scared too cause I am afraid I can't get pregnant I have tried before but never happen can you tell me why? And both my sisters have kids

Irregular bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if I had a 5day period last week and now 2 days later I am experiencing pain and bleeding what medical conditions could be the cause for this, however the blood is not the same rich red color I am use to its.A thick brownish red color.

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, for a while now during my periods I only bleed on one side of my tampon. Should I be worried about this? I've told a few people and they seem to think its nothing, but it makes me wonder if it would hurt my chance of having children later. Thanks.

View more questions Search