Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iggymanson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2015, 11:10 AM
    Can sperm swim outside of the seminal fluid?
    For example, if they are ejaculated on clothing, or toilet seat etc. Do they lose motility(ability to swim) and just stay in the ejaculation? I tend to masturbate a lot and feel guilty and paranoid about leaving fluid behind.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2015, 11:30 AM
    No, they leave the ejaculate and find a host... No, just kidding. Just wipe it up then and put it in the toilet and flush. Your male body is always producing sperm, so you will never have to worry about it being wasted on clothing, toilet seat, or whatever you are playing around.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2015, 03:43 PM
    Good grief... what else are you "leaving around" too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2015, 02:33 AM
    Ok, besides just being gross, you need to clean up after you do it. Sanitation is a real issue, if you leave it everywhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad has fluid in his elbow. Is it dangerous? And is it a fluid filled bursa? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad was diagnoes with elbow bursitis and he woke up this morning and he said his elbow looked like a sack of water. Is it dangerous? And is it the fluid filled bursa?

Manual seminal insertion [ 9 Answers ]

My fiancé ejaculated on my stomach for the past three days and I've been inserting his semen in my vagina with my fingers (all three times). What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Brake Fluid Has Been Getting Lower in the Fluid Cylinder. Is Failure Imminent? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, All! I was told by someone, who is not a mechanic by trade, that my brake fluid was getting lower in the fluid cylinder and that I needed a brake job. There don't appear to be any leaks, my brakes seem to work fine and there are no noises. He made it seem like brake failure was...

Do I need to remove some of my AT fluid before adding transmission fluid conditioner? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 20 oz. bottle of "lucas oil automatic transmission fluid conditioner" for my 93 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. It has 145,000 miles on it. I want to add a 20 oz. bottle of this lucas oil transmission fluid conditioner but don't know if I should remove some of my AT fluid before I...

Can I get pregnant with seminal vesicle fluid [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfrriend wiped off the seminal vesical fluid from his hands before he fingers me.isit possible for me to get pregnant?I'm really paranoid

View more questions Search