Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettysmith08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2015, 08:53 AM
    Pain
    The middle of my right side has been hurting off and on a lot I'm wondering what could be causing this? I am also 5 months pregnant
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Time to see a qualified medical practitioner.
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

May 3, 2015, 11:13 AM
    Name:  snap.png
Views: 124
Size:  56.7 KB
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 3, 2015, 12:05 PM
    ?????
    "Middle of right side" isn't even clear at all!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2015, 12:52 PM
    See a doctor... you should be on a regular basis already if you are pregnant..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Congestive heart failure with pain above waist on right side with rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the cause of pain or soreness on right side above waist, also shortness of breath

Throbbing pain on floor of mouth accompanied by some pain on teeth directly on area? [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I began feeling some swelling with irritation like symptoms on floor of mouth, tonight its accom[anied by a throbbing sensation and pain with numbness like sensation on the teeth directly on gum by loor ofmouth area..

First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be...

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search