Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l8r4work Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2015, 07:25 PM
    Cloudy tank
    Why would my established fish tank all of a sudden turn cloudy, when nothing's changed, & it was always clear before?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 27, 2015, 07:42 PM
    Are you doing regular water changes, gravel vacuuming, etc? Mine does this occasionally and I check the water to see if there are any issues.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2015, 11:23 PM
    Possible bacteria bloom...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cloudy fish tank [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old fish tank,dind a waterchange and introduced new plants. I'm not sure if I added water safe treatement or not. The next day a found the water in my tank had gone cloudy. Waited a couple of days no change, did another water change 20/25% added treatment still no change. Please...

Why is my tank green and cloudy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new tank, 100 litres, set up Dec 26 added fish Jan 5, at first it was clear now it has become a cloudy whitish, the fish have now shown signs of ick so I am treating them (2 days now) have changed the water, about 20% everyday the last few days, as per instructions on the ick med. But...

New - Another Cloudy Tank! [ 28 Answers ]

Nitrate: at 40 ppm or slightly below Nitrite: 0 ppm Hardness: 120 ppm Alkalinity: 80 ppm PH: between 6.4 - 6.8 Ammonia: 0 ppm 29 Gallon tank, set it up around 5 months ago. Temperature right around 79 - 80 F

Cloudy Tank [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 46g tank that I had just set up two days ago. During that time, I added the recommended dose(46ml) of Cycle's bacterial supplement to "cycle" the tank. I also added the recommended amt of conditioning salt(9 tbs). The water in the tank does not contain chlorine or any chloramines. The...

Cloudy Tank Water [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I bought a Biorb fish tank on Saturday which said it had everything you need for cold water fish but on Monday I noticed the tank was a white cloudy colour and I could hardly see the fish unless they came to the front of the tank. Someone mentioned I might not of cleaned the gravel properly so...

View more questions Search