Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandu_cherry4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2015, 10:58 AM
    Pain in Left Testicle
    Hey,
    What will be the status of Varicocele (presence/Absence) and hydrocele (presence/Absence) in normal healthy person as per dopple scrotum scan report ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 26, 2015, 11:11 AM
    You asked about pain the other day and you got a pretty good answer so why ask here again with a new question? Actually, the best place to get an answer about this would be from your doctor and not strangers on the internet who have never examined you.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/sexual...ml#post3724606
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2015, 01:16 PM
    Yeah... most of us would be worried about a ball literally dying and falling off because they didn't go to a doctor... after all... you still have the other one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in Left Testicle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi doctor I'm 24years old man, 8 months back I suffered from Left testicle pain. The pain was like very horrible, I felt like it was heavy weighted such as carrying bag about 2 to 3 days. About those two days I got some relaxation from the pain by laying on the bed anyway somehow it was recovered....

Left testicle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my left testicle is swollen and hurts. The pain enters my lower stomach, and left hip. I have no insurance and do not know what to do... please help

Testicle pain moved from one testicle to the other [ 1 Answers ]

Hello , I am an 18 years old male and I would like to ask you about a testicular pain I have -what are the possible causes? Should I do something or just wait ? Two weeks ago I felt a strong pain in the right testicle - I felt that it has twisted but after a few seconds it untwisted on itself (I...

15 yo male with occasional abdomin and left testicle pain [ 2 Answers ]

Is it growing pains for a 15 year old male to have occasional lower abdomen and left testicle pain?

View more questions Search