Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kairowland Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Hi Im A New User, Just Browsing The Internet To Try And Find An Answer To My Problem. I Am Trying For A Baby And A Week Before My Peroid Was Due I Had A Really Light Bleed For 3 Days, More Brown Than Red. Now Im 4 Days Past My Period Due Date, And I Am Always Regular, I Have Done About 5 Tests, All Negative, Even One Today, I Went To The Doctors For A Blood Test Today, Will Only Get The Results On Friday. What I Can't Understand Is Why It Wouldn't Show Up On The Hpt's ? Has Anyone Else Always Had Negatives Then A Positive Blood Test?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Kairowland,

I have moved your question so that it does not trail along with anyone else's question and it does get the answers it deserves in a post of it's own.

It sounds as though you may have just had an irregular period. We all have them at one time or another. Read these stickies for some answers.

Also, it is very common to get a negatvie HPT and a positive blood test. You must make sure you use the HPT first thing in the morning with first morning urination because this is when the concentration of Hcg is the highest. The blood tests detect the hormone much easier than HPTs.

Good luck and I hope you get the response you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can somebody answer this [ 7 Answers ]

I'm still confuse... Do my friend's bad eat pattern which is anti vegetables can be solve by only doing exercise regularly? Or it is better to eat enough green without having some exercise?

I need the answer [ 2 Answers ]

r=-3s r=10-4s solve the systems using substitution

Why can't I get an answer? [ 8 Answers ]

Maybe this is under the wrong form or topic. However I have a question... Why is it that when I go to agree with Talaniman on something that he commented on it I get a message saying you most spread more reputation around before getting with Talaniman, or something like that. Damn on he thing it...

Need answer [ 1 Answers ]

Stan does 176 J of work lifting himself .300m. What is Stan's mass?

View more questions Search