Ask
    senovio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2015, 09:44 PM
    Military
    Can I go to army on parole
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 25, 2015, 10:30 PM
    That would depend on what part of the world you live in.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2015, 05:36 AM
    Parole, means you were in prison, and normally in prison for a felony. If you are a convicted felon, there is no military service I know of, that would allow you to join.
    But as already said, I guess it depends on where you live.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 26, 2015, 05:45 AM
    In the US you must have a squeaky clean record.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 26, 2015, 05:47 AM
    In Canada you must have a squeaky clean record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Military movie / military school [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about military school and a strict boss / sergeant. He is rude and mean to recruits. I think its 1980-1990's movie. Do you guys now any movies like this?

Military [ 2 Answers ]

I want to join the military but I am with God I am all for him, will I go to Hell if I kill someone while fighting for my country?

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

The Military. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old involved with a 20 year old Marine. He was my first serious boyfriend. We have been together for over a year, and have known each other for over 2 years now. He has been in the military since last summer. Obviously, we could handle 3 months of only having letters as contact during...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search