Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2015, 12:45 AM
    That has got to be one of the laziest scam passports we seen on this site.
    ALL of the identifying text is wrong and screams scam, that's before the other obvious pointers, as J_9 mentioned.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 25, 2015, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raydunlap View Post

You should see her completely nude, you wouldn't make that comment.

. Why do you think you have to go to a different continent to find beautiful nude women? I guarantee you there is one just as beautiful around your corner.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2015, 06:32 AM
    Normally this is how the scam works, they will talk to you for about 1 to 3 months, and get you hooked. Often they have a passport but later will start wanting money for physical health check, visa, and other fee's.

This passport does not appear to be fro one of the large scam groups. The large groups are almost perfect in the photo copy. Often on the perfect ones, it is a minor issue of the photo a little off center or a small font issue.

I had the honor (or opportunity) some years ago, to actually tour one of the larger scam operations. We were there doing aid for the people and they were actually proud of the jobs they provided. They had about 25 or so computer people per shift, and they worked three shifts 7 days a week.

They had special people, who actually did the phone calls, and then a few very special ones that did video. But they almost always had excuses not to video. Remember skype is free for use, and if they can't video, most likely it is fake. People can skype from smart phones, ipads, laptops and more.

But your photo, shows that is a very poor lower grade. Beyond the number, the layout of text is not good.

Believe me, the money request will come.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2015, 07:14 AM
    You poor fool. How do you know that it was her nude picture you saw (see)? I think you are really desperate if you put yourself through so many fakes to find a real one. One lousy picture and a few chats makes you oblivious to the obvious, how much time have you already wasted exposing scammers?

Get a real girl to chat with. Leave Ghana alone.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2015, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raydunlap View Post

You should see her completely nude, you wouldn't make that comment.

And trust me... you still haven't, because that's NOT the person you were talking to, The person in the photo probably doesn't even know its being used to scam people. There are literally billions of nude photos on the internet... some posted intentionally, others posted without the people knowledge or permission. Its easy for them to pick a bunch to use.

There isn't a place on earth that doesn't have women. If you were working in Antarctica on a research facility...you could find someone to date. There is no excuse to have to find one online in a different country.

If she was real...and couldn't find a man locally....then she would be a world class loser you don't want anyway, or just butt ugly. Beautiful women are ALWAYS in high demand by men local to them by men with means...(meaning a good job and/or just very good looking too).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2015, 09:03 PM
    Agreed. Most of the time, it is a 60 year old man or women (even 60 year old women on the phone, no teeth) it funny to watch them doing sex talk.

They use stock photos.

Agreed. Most of the time, it is a 60 year old man or women (even 60 year old women on the phone, no teeth) it funny to watch them doing sex talk.

They use stock photos.
    raydunlap Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2015, 07:08 PM
    No Money has been sent
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 24, 2015, 07:47 PM
    Consider yourself lucky then. You can get away from this scam without losing more than your dignity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this passport real from ghana [ 6 Answers ]

I meet someone from Ghana and we text and chat on the webcam now she would like to come here with me and ask for money which I gave her to get a passport and now she askig for more. But need to know if the passport is real first. Her passport number is G0024848 can anyone help me. Thank you.

Is this Ghana passport real? [ 14 Answers ]

Sirs. I need to knoe if this passport real & do u have to pay a travel allowance to leave Ghana?

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real [ 9 Answers ]

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real...

How can you tell a fake Ghana passport from a real one? [ 3 Answers ]

What does a real Ghana passport look like as opposed to a fake one?

Is this a real Ghana Passport [ 5 Answers ]

I was sent this passport from a woman in Ghana Does this look like a real passport Not signed on the top and does not look like the picture is attached right Thanks for any help David

View more questions Search