Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bmelonz98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2015, 07:45 AM
    Cartilage piercing help
    I got my two helix holes 6 days ago and the posts get stuck in my hair and everything and it causes more pain... I tried to see if I'd be as to take the piercing out and I could get myself to do it so I put it back in I might have also slept on it last night but it's a little swollen and red and it's not too hot just warm I cleaned it with the solution my piercer gave me and then ran it under warm water and cleaned it with antibacterial soap and ran it under water again I used a little bit of ice and it didn't help I just took one Advil there is no bleeding or crust or pus I don't have sea salt to do a soak is there anything else I could do? Is it infected? Lol I'm kind of nervous I don't like having infections lol

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my cartilage piercing about 1 1/2 weeks ago and it is still red and swollen. I rub the sterile saline on it twice a day. Should I be starting to worry that the piercing is infected?

Cartilage Piercing. [ 0 Answers ]

I really want to get this piercing but I'm scared it will hurt? I'm getting it done with a gun but that doesn't look too bad? Opinions?

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to get my cartilage pierced but I was wondering if anyone who got their belly button pierced has also gotten their cartilage done because I want to know about the pain and I got my belly button done with very little discomfort... so if anyone has gotten both done I would love your...

Cartilage Piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So, I got my cartilage pierced a couple of days ago. Ive been reading that if its red you should see a doctor. Well mines is a little red, and it does hurt sometimes. When I clean it it hurts a little too, But it doesn't hurt to twist the stud. I mean its not really that red. Just enough to notice...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.