Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elena Blake Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2015, 12:37 PM
    Do I like him? If so what do I do?
    Long story short: Two days ago I missed my bus coming home from college, so I went back inside to wait for the next bus in like 20 minutes time. When I went back inside my friend Adalind was there and said I could wait with her and her friends, but one of her friends was really good looking Sean. So anyways I started talking to Sean and we have a lot in common things I haven't had in common with people before and I really didn't want to leave and I ended up staying for 3 hours. After that he had to leave to go on a trip, I was disappointed he had to go. Then today, I saw him again when I was revising when he came out of lesson to use the printer and I was really excited to see him and ended up keeping him out of lesson for at least 20 minutes. Now I can't stop thinking about him. Do I like him? What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2015, 01:02 PM
    What happened to the boyfriend you had?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...do-809537.html
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2015, 01:09 PM
    College? Really? Are you sure "college" in your area isn't spelled middle school?

I would assume that by college age you would know how to communicate, which it seems like you have already started. So keep the communication going and see where it goes.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 23, 2015, 02:49 PM
    Wait...you need strangers on the internet to tell you if you like a guy? You don't know if you like someone?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2015, 04:04 PM
    You don't really know him. I think you are curious about him.
    Are you still dating the guy from last month?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search