Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjdesros Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Animated move from late 70's or early 80's
    I've been searching the internet for years trying to find this movie that I watched one time when I was very young. I watched it in the mid 80's, but it could be as old as the 70's.

I don't remember much except the end. I do know that it involved two kinds of fairies (I think), a boy and a girl. There was one specific thing that could kill the boy (don't remember what). And the girl would die if she fell into the water. In the end, the boy died and the girl fairy threw herself into the water to die with him. It was sort of a Romeo and Juliet with fairies kind of story.

I'm starting to think I imagined this whole thing. If anyone remember this movie please help!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Sounds like this could be the Japanese animated movie Sea Prince and the Fire Child from 1981, the plot of which borrows from Romeo and Juliet.
    shellsandlace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjdesros
    I've been searching the internet for years trying to find this movie that I watched one time when I was very young. I watched it in the mid 80's, but it could be as old as the 70's.

I don't remember much except the end. I do know that it involved two kinds of fairies (I think), a boy and a girl. There was one specific thing that could kill the boy (don't remeber what). And the girl would die if she fell into the water. In the end, the boy died and the girl fairy threw herself into the water to die with him. It was sort of a Romeo and Juliet with fairies kind of story.

I'm starting to think I imagined this whole thing. If anyone remember this movie please help!
    I have it and LOVE it it is called Sea prince and the fire child!! Get it you definetely won't regret it! I have been watching it since I was a little girl. And it still is one of my favorite movies!!
    Glad I can help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo Movies late 70's Early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

A movie about a little boy and a drum

Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie [ 7 Answers ]

There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type. I want to say that...

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Toys in a store, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been a TV movie, it was about toys in a store trying to get to either santa or the toy dept. I don't think it was a cartoon.

View more questions Search