Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anand Saxena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2015, 05:02 AM
    Income and expenditure account of indian private school
    Dear Sir,

I am preparing income and expenditure account of private indian school and my profit is arising around 630000/- and cash account is Rs.928265/-Debit balance want to reduce profit around 63000/- and cash account to Rs.78000/-. Please solve it .
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2015, 06:36 AM
    To reduce your cash account you just simply spend money on things like equipment, supplies, expenses, or just withdraw the money for personal use.

To reduce your profits simply reduce your revenues by lowering your fees per student or decreasing the number of students that attend the school or you can increase your expenses like raising the salaries for teachers and workers at the school.
    Anand Saxena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2015, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pready View Post
    To reduce your cash account you just simply spend money on things like equipment, supplies, expenses, or just withdraw the money for personal use.

To reduce your profits simply reduce your revenues by lowering your fees per student or decreasing the number of students that attend the school or you can increase your expenses like raising the salaries for teachers and workers at the school.
    I want to reduce cash amount without affecting into profit account. Give your solution. If i reduce the cash account by spending money on above than the profit will become low and it comes to loss situation.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2015, 03:55 PM
    Cash does not affect the profit of a company. Profit is Revenues minus Expenses. Also cash is a balance sheet account and profit is known as Net Income and it comes from the Income Statement or another name is the Profit and Loss Statement. Profit flows through to the balance sheet as Retained Earnings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simple closed economy income-expenditure model [ 2 Answers ]

With reference to the simple closed economy income-expenditure model, suppose the aggregate consumption function is C = 100 +0.8(Y – T); taxes are T = 10 + 0.25Y; investment, I, is 300 and government expenditures, G, are 200. (a) Calculate equilibrium income, consumption and the government...

Dear, I want to transfer UK Pound to Indian Rupee in Indian bank account. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, I want to transfer UK Pound to Indian Rupee in Indian bank account. While transferring it is asking for International Remittance Code (IRC). Can any one help me out?

Preparation of Income & expenditure statement [ 1 Answers ]

How to prepare Income & expenditure statement :confused:

View more questions Search