Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nalla Cole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2015, 04:21 AM
    Helix piercing infected maybe?
    I just had my helix pierced 5 days and I'm trying to figure out if its normal for it to still be swollen and a little red.

Check out some similar questions!

Helix piercing problem and question [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 upper carilitage ear piercings. I have had these two gosh four saken holes for about 10 years and I kid you not I have never not had a problem with them. Would I be better off to just let them grow over and have two new ones (only have the holes made by needle on the upper curve rim of...

Helix piercing questions! [ 3 Answers ]

heyy i just got my helix peirced 3 days ago and i just had a few questions about it should i soak it in a bowl of sea salted water? the person who peirced it for me told me to rinse it, clean it with sea salt then rinse it again and sometimes hot compress it ive been doing that but it still...

Forward helix piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, on Saturday (two days from now) I'm going to get my forward helix pierced and I wanted to know which side I should get it on-I don't really have a side that I sleep on the most, it varys- and I was wondering how much it would hurt.. Thanks :)

Does the belly piercing necessarily need to look infected to be infected? [ 9 Answers ]

Does it? Mine doesn't hurt and people say it doesn't look infected at all. But I'm scared help

Does a helix piercing hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

i was wondering if anyone knew about helix piercings? if they do hurt? i have already had 4 lobe piercings, 2 cartillage piercings and my tragus done, but does it hurt anymore than them?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.