Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BruJan Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2015, 10:38 AM
    Model and serial number location on a whirlpool washer?
    We have a Whirlpool washer 8 cycle, 2 speed, supreme ultimate care, heavy duty, super capacity. Year made is unknown but probably less than ten years old. Where is the Model Number and the serial number located? I think it has a bad water inlet valve but I cannot order a replacement without Model and Serial number.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2015, 08:31 AM
    It may be visible if you open the door? Some located there.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2015, 07:14 AM
    Here are some manuals: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20washers.zip
    Most water valves are identical so that they are all interchangeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool refrigerator model# ET8MTKXKQ0 Serial# EL4324675 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem the fridge itself freezes everything inside of it? I have had it unplugged for 24hrs and wondering what I can do to fix it. Thank You

How old is a kenmore model 86873100 serial number m83859737 [ 1 Answers ]

How old is a Kenmore clothes dryer with serial number M83859737, model number 86873100?

What is the size of the unit with the model number and the serial number to the Rudd [ 1 Answers ]

What is the size of the unit with the model number and the serial nu Mber to the Rudd

Serial number location on antique new willard treadle machine [ 0 Answers ]

I'm not sure of the type of treadle machine I have. I can't find a name anywhere on it. The only number I have been able to find is 1899614 and it was on the needle plate. Any help?

My washer whirlpool model # LSR8444LQ1 serial # CR0834891 [ 0 Answers ]

My washer was on the first cycle then goes to rinse fills with water and when it comes time to drain and spin it does not spin and leaves the heavy clothes full of water

View more questions Search