Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bournichowdhury Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2015, 07:09 AM
    Where can I sell my antique coins in kolkata
    Hi
    I have several pre and post independence coins and recent coins like 25 paise 50 paise and lots more where can I sell them in kolkata at fair price.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sell antique genuine ivory and ebony upright piano keys. [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone interested in genuine ivory and ebony antique piano keys? Circa late 1800's Malcolm Love (Waterloo, NY) upright piano (photo available). Complete keys with ivory and ebony attached with a few extra reclaimed keytops from another antique piano.

Baby raised by man,man collects gold coins,coins stolen,girl reaches adult hood, orig [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about girl, raised by man that collects gold coins which are stolen that when thief drives off into water filled quarery and is forgotten, the girl is raised to adulthood where the original father believes she is his daughter and wants to provide a better life when the...

Help with Proof: A cents in B coins --> B dollars in A coins? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to solve this proof put I cannot seem to figure it out. I'd really appreciate some help! If a dollar is 100 cents and coins come in 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 cents. Suppose that one can make A cents using exactly B coins. Prove that it is possible to make B dollars using exactly A...

Antique Sofa That I Would Like to Sell [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3-pc. French colonal sofa set with lots of wood detail cut in it. I would like to sell it ,would like to know how to go about it...

SELL SCRAP GOLD in Atlanta / Marietta for the Best Price. Also have some old coins [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to go about selling some old scrap gold in Atlanta Georgia? I have seen the ads on TV for those mail ins but they seem like a huge scam. Pawn shops also seem to be a huge rip off. Are there any reputable precious metals dealers in the Atlanta area or maybe a coin shop that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.