Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slvanzant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2015, 05:41 AM
    Irritation
    I am having irritation as it pertains to my vagina. When I urinate, it irritates. I have not been sexually active so I know it can't be a STD. After I urinate I feel the need to frequently go to the restroom. Can you help me?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 22, 2015, 11:45 AM
    It's possibly a urinary tract infection, but you'd be smart to see a doctor to confirm.

In the mean time, push clear fluids like water and cranberry juice. Go often, even if no urine is produced and see a doctor ASAP.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 23, 2015, 05:38 AM
    I agree. And although there are ways to keep UTIs from recurring, you really need an antibiotic to cure one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal irritation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on birth control for about 2 months, and each time before my period I get this irratation, reddness, and swelling around my vagina. I don't know why it happens bu the 1st time it happened it was before my period and I figured because I used a condom after not using one in a while maybe it...

About Vaginal Irritation [ 0 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied 9 months ago. I have been experiencing vaginal dryness, a discharge that sometimes is white, chalky looking and very irrtitating. After having sex, I have this burning sensation when I pee. I have been diagnosis in the past of having bv and even been treated for chlamydia during...

View more questions Search