Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArshadRafiKhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2015, 01:42 AM
    I want to know about Mr. Chime Stanley lives in Accra Ghana.
    I want to know about Chime Stanley lives in Accra Ghana? What is his professional and his status in the City?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2015, 02:50 AM
    Ghana is the largest area in the world for Internet scams, even if there is a real person there, by that name, (they do often use names of people from the newspapers in the scams.

I will assume you received an email, that says you were to receive some money, won a contest, or some person died and left you money. The others are they need to smuggle diamonds or some stocks or gold out of the country.

Please tell us what type of scam this is ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2015, 04:38 AM
    He's assistant deputy scammer. Responsible for separating fools from their money. Don't be one of those fools. Nobody is going to give you anything you haven't known your whole like or aren't related to. And NOBODY is going to do it by email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra ghana scammer [ 25 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody has met a scammer named rosenine jackson from accra ghana? She poses as a girl who's dad is dead and mum is black she says she attends the university of Ghana she will give you her number and address and says she lives with mum and brother. She starts small and then...

Looking people in accra ghana [ 7 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this person really lives in Accra Ghana here name is Adama Aziz

Women in accra ghana [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ray... I live in philadelphia pa, I have met a women on line and she is from accra ghana, No don't get me wrong... I know all about the scams from that part of west africa!! I know all about when they ask for money!! But I need some real advice!! And maybe some one can help!! She...

I live here in the USA, my girlfriend lives in Accra, Ghana and she wants to come to [ 4 Answers ]

How much does a visa cost to leave Ghana?

View more questions Search