Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAFARKR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 10:34 AM
    Sir I am a 27 yr old boy. I had a forced sex with my would be on March 30.
    Sir I am a 27 yr old boy. I had a forced sex with my would be on march 30. She had not allowed me to penetrate my penis as she was shy. But I forcefully tried to penetrate. As she hold her thighs tightly condom was broken. Soon I pulled it out. I am sure could not penetrate fully inside, but I could half. My penis was got wet with enough pre but I am sure I did not ejaculated. Then I gave her one tablet of Unwated 72 within 5 hours after contact. Her last period was on March 22. We had sex on March 30, She had withdrawal bleeding on April 5th and 6th (low flow). Today is April 21. Still her period has not come. Sir we are afraid. We want your apt, grant reply for these questions please.
    1. will she get pregnant?
    2. when can have her period?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2015, 12:34 PM
    "Sir we are afraid". Little late for that. In some places, "forced" would be considered rape. Are you ready to be a parent?
    "will she get pregnant"? Keep playing games and you will find out. She is not late.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 21, 2015, 01:05 PM
    Why do you think you can just make someone take a strong DRUG and not expect effects on her body? To get rid of a fertilized egg is no small matter. Easy for you - you aren't the one taking it.
    So either she is pregnant or she isn't, and her body chemistry is out of whack because of the drug.
    Anything involving menstruation, hormones, conception, and so on, has a wide variety of results for every situation. So there's no way to know.
    And worry can delay her period too.
    Aren't you glad you 'forced' your poor fiancee? Be a man!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 03:13 PM
    Anytime there is even the slightest penetration, pre ejaculate has enough sperm to penetrate. You two may expect to be pregnant !
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 03:21 PM
    You are 27. You are not a boy!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 22, 2015, 08:15 AM
    So you raped her and now you're worried that she might be pregnant? You really need to step back and re-evaluate your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex march 12 and march 18. My due date is dec 9, when did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend of 8 years, from the 27th of feb and 28 and again on March 12... And my original due date is the 10th.. I had started seeing a different Ob and they said Dec 9th... I had seen somebody that I knew fro along time ago and I sex with that person on the 18 of march.. I...

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do t [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do tubba what is the best way of tuba

I had unprotected sex on February 25,26... had my period for only 3 days on march whe [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on February 25,26... had my period for only 3 days on march when it usually is heavy and last up to 6 or 7 days... that time it was heavy the first day then normal the other two days... this month aprili my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 1st and 2nd and on the 3rd...

Sir, me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 13th April 2011. Her LMP was on 15th march 2 [ 0 Answers ]

Sir, me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 13th April 2011. Her LMP was on 15th march 2011. And her shortest cycle length in last 6 months is 29 and longest is 35. Is there any chances of getting her pregnant? Her next expected period date in on 15th April 2011.

View more questions Search