Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgodar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 08:34 AM
    EtG Question
    Drank fifth of Vodka Friday night assuming .000 BAC 3PM Saturday -- EtG test Thursday 3PM approximately 120 hours. Pass? Lots of water (at least a gallon a day) plus 6-10 cups of Green Tea and 4-6 Coffees per day.

Thanks,

Scott
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 08:37 AM
    You would have been clear without the excessive water. However, a gallon+ a day will result in a dilute. This will cause a fail for dilution.
    sgodar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You would have been clear without the excessive water. However, a gallon+ a day will result in a dilute. This will cause a fail for dilution.
    The test is Thursday, if I stop overdoing it with the water NOW I should come back to normal levels.. Correct? Thanks for your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Bill EtG question. [ 9 Answers ]

I am an alcoholic and have drank an average of twelve beers a night every single night for the last decade. I'm 37 175lb 6ft tall male with a high metabolism. I was court ordered to treatment due to a DUI and finally this weekend put down the alcohol. Thank God and an occasional Ativan when I start...

EtG dr bill question [ 1 Answers ]

Back again, So does the body have some EtG in it, without even consuming alcohol or ethanol Like from other sources? Just curious so even someone who abstains from alcohol can generate a Tiny amount of alcohol from their cells ?

ETG question for Dr. Bill [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry I posted a minute ago but didn't know if it would get your attention: If I had 2 beers on a Tuesday night at approx 6pm and took EtG test on Thursday at 10:30am, what do you think the chances are for a positive? The alcohol was consumed in about 40 minutes and time from first drink was ~...

Dr. Bill, question about EtG [ 1 Answers ]

Last Sunday, I drank a couple vodka and seven ups, and a maybe 6 beers, I have a test this Saturday at 9am. I am 37 year old male, 140 pounds. Will EtG be most likely eliminated? The last test was postponed.

View more questions Search