Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2015, 11:43 PM
    Device testing job
    Hi,

What is DEVICE TESTING job in mobile phone company? Is it need to have IT certificates or some languages qualifications? Moreover, is it a kind of office job or outside job? I think that it must be office job. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Job drug testing [ 3 Answers ]

I was tested after being in the hospital for an major infection and was on pain meds. Two days after being released from the hospital they called me into work and then on the same day made me take a drug test urine. They terminated me because they said my hydrocodone level was 2800 and something...

Network Testing Device [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to get an Ethernet Network Testing Device but I have one question. I have one end of the Ethernet cable in the second floor and the other end is in the basement, can the Ethernet tester can still do the test or it cannot reach that far. I was thinking of getting the “Cables To Go...

Drug testing for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I have to take a hair drug test this week. I've only smoked pot once in the last 90 days. 48 days ago to be exact, and I only took 2-3 hits. Do you think I'll pass the test??

Where do I get a testing job? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Australia and I'm wondering does anyone know how to get a video game testing job here?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.